Melbourne - Today

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Wednesday 18 May 2022.
View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday - Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of showers, tending to a medium (50%) chance of showers in the eastern suburbs. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of any rain: 20%
Thursday - Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a high (70%) chance about the Dandenongs for the morning. Showers mostly clearing in the evening. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h turning south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late morning. Chance of any rain: 20%

Partly cloudy. Min 8 Max 15

Geelong Min 7 Max 16     Laverton Min 7 Max 15
Tullamarine Min 6 Max 15     Scoresby Min 7 Max 15
Watsonia Min 7 Max 15     Mount Dandenong Min 5 Max 10
Yarra Glen Min 6 Max 14     Frankston Min 10 Max 16

more Friday Partly cloudy. Min 10 Max 16
Saturday Mostly sunny. Min 5 Max 16
Sunday Sunny. Min 6 Max 15
Monday Mostly sunny. Min 5 Max 17
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Min 7 Max 18
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Min 10 Max 19

Current Temperature 10.4

[text-only graph for lo-fi kids here]
[last week] [last month] [last year] [BOM satellite pics][BOM satellite pics] [radar]
[rjh Home]
All forecasts and temperatures are sourced from the Bureau of Meteorology

[rss]