Vancouver - Today

Forecast from Environment Canada,
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 1.
Tue, 31 Jan Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the afternoon except a few flurries over higher terrain. High plus 3.
Night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries except a few flurries over higher terrain. Low plus 2.
Wed, 1 Feb Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 6.
Night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Thu, 2 Feb Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Night Rain. Low plus 3.
Fri, 3 Feb Showers. High 9.
Night Rain. Low plus 4.
Sat, 4 Feb Rain. High 9.
Night Rain. Low plus 4.
Sun, 5 Feb Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.

Current Temperature 0.6

[text-only graph for lo-fi kids here]

[last week] [last month] [radar]
[rjh Home]
All forecasts and temperatures are sourced from Environment Canada.

these weather pages relocate on average about once a decade. many thanks to CITA for hosting them for so long!
welcome to their new (final?) home at rjh.org.