Sydney - Today

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Saturday 17 April 2021.
View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast for the rest of Saturday - Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a light shower. Possible smoke haze in the west. Light winds. Chance of any rain: 20%
Sunday - Partly cloudy. The chance of fog in the west in the early morning. Possible smoke haze in the northwest in the morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, grading to a medium (40%) chance along the coastal fringe, mostly during the early morning. Light winds tending southeast to southwesterly 10 to 20 km/h near the coast. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%

Possible morning shower. Min 12 Max 23

Penrith Min 10 Max 23     Liverpool Min 10 Max 23
Terrey Hills Min 11 Max 20     Richmond Min 9 Max 23
Parramatta Min 10 Max 23     Campbelltown Min 9 Max 23
Bondi Min 14 Max 21

Surf conditions may be more powerful than they appear and are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing and swimming.
Surf conditions in the morning may be more powerful than they appear and are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing and swimming.
Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

more Monday Sunny. Min 12 Max 25
Tuesday Sunny. Min 12 Max 26
Wednesday Mostly sunny. Min 13 Max 23
Thursday Mostly sunny. Min 9 Max 24
Friday Sunny. Min 12 Max 23
Saturday Partly cloudy. Min 11 Max 23

Current Temperature 17.2

[text-only graph for lo-fi kids here]

[last week] [last month] [last year] [BOM satellite pics][BOM satellite pics] [radar]
[rjh Home]
All forecasts and temperatures are sourced from the Bureau of Meteorology

[rss]