Adelaide - Today

Forecast issued at 4:10 pm CDT on Saturday 5 December 2020.
View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast for the rest of Saturday - Shower or two at first, clearing during the evening. Winds westerly 40 to 55 km/h decreasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the late evening. Chance of any rain: 40%
Sunday - Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower during the day increasing to a high (70%) chance in the evening. Winds westerly 35 to 45 km/h. Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm Chance of any rain: 70%

Shower or two. Min 13 Max 20

Elizabeth Min 13 Max 20     Glenelg Min 13 Max 20
Noarlunga Min 13 Max 20     Mount Barker Min 9 Max 16

Tonight: Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]
Tomorrow: Fire Danger
Tomorrow: Mount Lofty Ranges: High
Tomorrow: Adelaide Metropolitan: High
Tomorrow: Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

more Monday Early shower or two. Min 13 Max 19
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Min 11 Max 22
Wednesday Sunny. Min 11 Max 26
Thursday Mostly sunny. Min 13 Max 28
Friday Mostly sunny. Min 13 Max 30
Saturday Mostly sunny. Min 17 Max 35

Current Temperature 14.5

[text-only graph for lo-fi kids here]

[last week] [last month] [last year] [BOM satellite pics][BOM satellite pics] [radar]
[rjh Home]
All forecasts and temperatures are sourced from BoM.

these weather pages relocate on average about once a decade. many thanks to CITA for hosting them for so long!
welcome to their new (final?) home at rjh.org.

[rss]